Solar Power Installation By Experienced Professionals
We have built up our highly experienced solar panel installation team who have worked on everything from major projects for blue chip companies to a 1.5kw on a suburban Perth home, and have many years of Solar Experience.
Scroll down to find out more.
Your Solar Installation Team
We have built up our highly experienced team who have worked on everything from major projects for blue chip companies to a 1.5kw on a suburban Perth home, and have many years of Solar Experience.
A CEC accredited Solar Designer/Electrician will attended every job and that’s guaranteed.
We only use fully Solar accredited electricians for our work. Our designers and installers will get the most from your roof space guaranteed.
No mess, no fuss, one day solar panel installation in Perth
Once we have been commissioned to install your solar PV System, your can rest assured of a smooth professional job carried out with the minimum amount of fuss, mess or inconvenience.
At a date and time that is convenient to you, our polite and professional team of solar installers will fit your new solar power system. On completion, the project manager assigned to your installation will take the time to show you how everything works, answer any of your questions, and advise you on any maintenance that could be required. The whole process will usually be completed within one day.
The solar panel installation process:
- We will conduct a survey of your home to ascertain the suitability for a CleanNRG installation. We’ll also be glad to give you advice and recommendations.
- We will send you a written quotation: including a detailed breakdown of costs, our guarantees and warranties, plus an estimated projection of your savings and income.
- On agreement of our proposal our professional design team will design your installation to maximise your returns.
- We arrange all paperwork and gain approvals from Synergy and Western Power.
- Your selected system components are then assembled in our warehouse – we only use the highest quality products including high quality electrical cable and breakers. We believe that inferior quality products will cost more in the long run.
- At a date that is convenient to you, we will install your solar pv system in one day with the minimum amount of noise or disruption your electricity should only be off for about 1 hr.