Is Solar Right For You?
The first step in answering this question is to understand your own needs and goals. Purchasing solar is personal, and a choice. Many see solar as a way to lower power bills and increase energy independence. Others see it as an environmental choice to reduce their carbon foot print and reduce pollution. Either way, it’s for your own reasons and your choice.
Scroll down to find out more.
Things To Think About
Consider solar an investment to your home, a bit like a kitchen or bathroom renovation. However, solar will pay for it self in a number of different ways; it will save energy, hedge against constant power price increases, increase the value of your home, and has a guaranteed rate of return on your investment.
Understanding your individual energy profile is essential, Clean NRG can help you with this. We will ensure your system choice is in-line with your energy usage and needs. If you choose a system that’s too large for your requirements, it is a waste. Sending energy back to the grid is of little value. If you choose a PV System that’s too small for your energy usage, this can be equally detrimental. We will help you to choose the right system for your needs before proceeding with designing your system.
Think about this:
- Do you want to lower your power bills?
- Do you want to hedge against power increases?
- Is your power bill $100 or more every billing cycle?
- Do you have a pool, spa, bore or all of these?
Solar will save you money, how much you save is up to you. Consider:
- How much of your power can you use while the sun is shining?
- Can you shift your power usage to the daylight hours?
- Can you do your household jobs that use electricity during the day?
- Can you reduce your night, morning, afternoon and evening usage?
- Have you installed LED lights?
- Have you installed solar vents?
For households that can use most of their power during the day, it’s worth putting a medium to large system in.
For households that can’t use much power during the day, a smaller system that will be most efficient. Remember your fridge and standby power is always on.
“Solar That Outshines The Rest”