Clean NRG awarded Clean Energy Council’s Approved Retailer Status
Clean NRG is proud to announce Clean Energy Council’s Approved Retailer Status. Nationwide Clean NRG is one of only 20 Solar companies who have made this commitment to the code. It is designed to give consumers peace of mind when making the decision to invest in a solar system by helping them choose a quality solar retailer.
Scroll down to find out more.
- Assurance that Clean NRG has gone through a rigorous process to become an Approved Solar Retailer.
- A standard minimum warranty period of five years on all Solar PV systems.
- Detailed information on the process between installation and network connection.
- Peace of mind that Clean NRG will adhere to all existing legislation and regulations and our Sales Team will act ethically and not engage in any misleading or dishonest tactics.
- Many other quality and performance guarantees.
**Please be aware that any Solar business can become a Clean Energy Council member (by paying a membership fee) however, very few companies have successfully met the criteria of becoming an Approved Retailer.
Customers can expect that a Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer will:
- ensure that sales representatives act ethically at all times
- not engage in any dishonest or misleading advertising and sales tactics
- provide you with the necessary information in writing to enable full education about your purchase prior to entering into a contract
- uphold your legal rights relating to cooling-off periods and refunds and give you the opportunity to cancel a contract and obtain a full refund where changes are made after contract that are not approved in writing
- provide a standard minimum warranty period of five years on the operation and performance of the whole PV system including workmanship and products, and address any problems arising during this period
- fully inform you of the process between system installation and network connection or will facilitate this process on your behalf
Documentation and general business
- ensure that you are provided with the required documentation after the PV system is installed
- adhere to all existing legislation and regulations, and maintain effective internal cancellation procedures and complaint handling processes
- be fully accountable for the actions of any subcontracted parties, including CEC-accredited installers/designers
- have a fair and transparent complaints process, and get back to you within 21 days of making a complaint
Click here to download the Solar PV Retailer Code of Conduct flyer for consumers (PDF, 773 KB)