Administration Assistant – Maternity leave coverage
- Family friendly company
- Osborne Park location
- 3 days / week (can be flexible for right applicant)
12 month contract at this stage, potential for longer
Clean NRG is one of Perth’s leading Solar Energy companies.
We are seeking an admin SUPER STAR! This is an amazing opportunity for a varied, challenging and interesting role working with a jovial and outgoing office team. An attention to detail, willingness to learn and high level of energy is essential. Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for a range of administrative duties in our Osborne Park office.
The position is ideally three days per week but we will be flexible for that right person. Additional hours will possibly be required from time to time to cover school holidays and sick leave. We are a family friendly company and offer flexibility with working hours.
More specifically your role will include:
– Scheduling of jobs and compiling all necessary paperwork.
– Word processing tasks – drafting letters, compiling after sales information, typing out serial numbers.
– Processing of Purchase Orders, ordering stock, checking and paying invoices.
– Scanning, archiving and record keeping.
– Checking of stock levels.
– Warranty processing.
– Answering the phone.
– Some accounts payable and receivable.
– And many others – there is always something different to do!
– Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
– Experience with accounting software packages an advantage, but not essential, training will be provided.
– A professional and friendly approach coupled with a positive and proactive attitude – a sense of humour is a definite advantage!
– The ability to work independently and autonomously.
– Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
– Sound typing speed.
– Have great time management skills and be able to prioritise tasks.
– Display a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
– Take ownership of tasks through to completion.
– Be a team player.
The ideal candidate will have a customer focused, friendly and confident manner when communicating with customers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previously worked in a similar administration capacity, as well as being organised and capable of dealing with a broad range of administrative tasks.
Please provide references on application.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to perform in this role then email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].
In your cover letter also include your three favourite movies and why – then we know you have actually read this advert to the bottom!
Applications close 30th November 2017.